Three Ways Youth Group over the recent weeks and months have been working on an exciting product through the leading training and development organisation – Clanrye Group.
Our young people attended and participated in a BASE Video production on May 11th in Newry Variety market. At present the finished product is being edited highlighting issue with poor mental health and the dangers of drugs & alcohol affecting young people within the Newry, Mourne and Down area.
A number of key organisations were involved including; PIPS Hope and Support, Dunlewey Addiction Services, Simon Community, Women’s Aid, Newry Samaritans, Start 360 and Davina’s Ark.
Three Ways CA were delighted to be involved and supporting Clanrye with the production.
We look forward to seeing the finished product.
Well done to all involved.
For more information on any of these organisations and the services the offer, choose one of the following;
- PIPS Hope and Support – http://www.pipsnewryandmourne.org
- Dunlewey Addiction Services – https://dunlewey.net/
- Simon Community – https://www.simoncommunity.org/
- Women’s Aid – https://www.womensaidni.org/get-help/local-groups/
- Newry Samaritans – https://www.samaritans.org/
- Start 360 – http://www.start360.org/
- Davina’s Ark – http://davinasark.co.uk/
- Clanrye Group – https://www.clanryegroup.com/